Monday, October 4, 2010

And here is my shophandmade shop. I considered just removing all the listings, but instead I think I will mark them all half off. I did put a lot of work into creating those listings after all. I have only sold a couple of items on shop handmade, so I did consider closing my shop, but there is so much that I love about the site. Even if I don't sell, I am happy to know that I have contributed to preserving a small amount of rainforest with each item I list. Even more is preserved with each sale. Items are easy to list, and the only thing I risk is lost time, since all the listings are sponsored. I think I'll give it another shot once I get fully back into the swing. So please, if you get a chance, take a look at my listings. I'll try to add more soon.
My shophandmade shop

No comments:

Post a Comment